For people who grew up in the 1980s, the entrepreneurial …
The government can tax just about anything they want. In 35 states, the combination of insane popularity and potential health issues surrounding soda make it a prime target for additional taxation above and beyond what’s normally given to foods.
Seriously, this dog went through some craziness in his “life.” The graphic below created from what looks like a Redditor’s imagination (unconfirmed) show us just how epic this dog really was.
What people do for work differs greatly from country to country, region to region. Everything from pay, environment, rules, expectations – things can be very different depending on which country you live in.
In photography, there’s positioning, equipment, circumstance, lighting, and luck that all go into the quality. The hardest part to get down to an art is timing. In this case, the timing couldn’t have been any better. Noticed that she’s currently the only one in the picture smiling. A split-second after this image was shot, the tables turned and she became the only one in the shot who wasn’t smiling.
No sloth has ever been able to achieve the velocity necessary to be free from the ground or tree, even for a second. This lucky little guy has a story to tell his buddies about how he made it over “the great barrier of death”.
Pocket espresso represents the downfall of society because…
- It’s fucking espresso that you carry in your pocket
- It’s designed for people who are too busy to stop long enough to buy or brew something that can keep them from stopping.
- Espresso starts to taste like shit 5 minutes after brewing due to the oils breaking down completely.
- That straw is not designed to be useful. It’s there to be cute. TO BE FUCKING CUTE.
- It’s a novelty item that people will buy once and regret doing so the moment they drink it.
- It’s fucking espresso that you carry in your pocket.