High-quality, science-based natural ingredients are the way forward to better health and wellness. These ingredients are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities to the latest compendia of quality standards. According to this blog, these are available to the nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and functional food industries in a variety of products.
Nutritional Dietary Supplements
Dietary supplements come in a variety of forms, and it is important to buy products that are grown, collected and manufactured to the industry recommendations. Some of the most beneficial are:
• Aloe Vera – an inner-leaf freeze-dried powder that helps the gastrointestinal tract and supports an already healthy immune system. It also supports normal blood sugar, stomach acid and cholesterol levels. It is an anti-oxidant as well as one of the best burn repair products available.
• Beta-Carotene – is a well-known antioxidant that protects the body from damage that free radicals cause. It improves the reproductive and immune systems. It is converted in the body to Pro-vitamin A retinol.
• Vitamins – a whole range of top-quality vitamin supplements are available that meet the standards of being GMO-free, Animal-free, Allergen-free, GSE/TSE-free, Halal and Kosher. These products are suitable ingredients for any dietary supplement. Vitamin C protects the immune system and is part of the body’s process of manufacturing collagen for younger-looking skin. It also protects against cardiovascular disease and prenatal health problems. It’s derived from many different fruits and vegetables. Vitamin B complex contains the essential B vitamins to protect against heart disease and stroke. It’s essential for healthy hair, skin, liver and gastrointestinal tract.
• Minerals – calcium is one of the most important minerals in the human body. It not only strengthens teeth and bones, it also aids muscle contractions, blood clotting and transmission of nerve signals. Iron is essential for building red blood cells, and a deficiency in iron can lead to anemia.
• Amino Acids – there is a long list of essential amino acids for the optimal functioning of the body. They are required for cell replacement and a full spectrum can be found in fresh Atlantic salmon. This protein source is easy to digest and supports metabolic recovery and regeneration of muscle mass. It makes a significant difference towards wellness for people who are sports enthusiasts, elderly, diabetic or post-surgery. It can be used in conjunction with antibiotics, chemotherapy and other prescription medications.
• Soy protein isolate – provides all the essential amino acids and is low in fat and cholesterol-free. It is kosher, GMO-free and food-grade with a neutral flavor, which makes it ideal as a food or beverage additive.
In order to be beneficial, dietary supplements need to be easily digestible and taken in the proper doses. The technology today allows for these botanicals, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to be extracted and processed without losing their nutrients and other beneficial properties, so they can be packaged and delivered to consumers who want to improve their health and wellbeing. They are used in a wide variety of products manufactured for dietary food and nutritional supplements.