Most iPhone and iPad owners have a plethora of apps on their phone. Some pay for apps, while others only get the free ones, but regardless of which you are, it’s hard to imagine just how big the iOS app business really is. How much money can be made a buck or two at a time?
Apparently, a lot. This graphic, “Rise of the Planet of the Apps”, takes us on a tour of the iOS app world and the money behind it world wide. Pretty amazing stuff, really.
- Yahoo releases new Axis web browser for iOS (idownloadblog.com)
- Mint Upgrades iOS App With Budget and Transaction Management Tools [iOS Blog] (macrumors.com)
- Optimize Launchpad To Look More Like iOS [OS X Tips] (cultofmac.com)
- Extract iOS Photos and Apps from iTunes Backups (cybernetnews.com)
- Death Toll from Syrian Raids Climbs to 90 – Voice of America (voanews.com)