25Feb

We’ve all been in the unfortunate situation of having to decide which urinal to use. When you’re in a rush and just need to let it go there is no time to be standing there figuring out the best solution. Here is a handy guide to get you in and out in a hurry and still looking like a gentleman.

…and once you’ve done your deed and washed your hands, why not make yourself one of these to chow down on.

[click image to embiggen]

• Dale Clark says:

How come on the first one you can't use the second to last urinal from the left? Hmm? How come?

• Steve says:

Dale clark is right. Also Why tip the price of the item? Some towels r like 20 bucks + 1 dollar + 50 cents is a 21.50 TIP! U CRAZY?

• JeffersonSpyplane says:

"How come on the first one you can’t use the second to last urinal from the left? Hmm? How come?"

Because if you choose one of the green urinals and a third person comes in, he can still choose one that will leave an open urinal between all of you. If you choose the second to the last and he comes in, he'll have to pick one that will put him right next to you or the other guy

• CharlotteDiversified says:

What a Funny Article

• joe says:

use the toilet stall if optional

• TheChort says:

Boo on the guys who work in bathrooms!

They just make me feel uncomfortable. The toilet is my safe ground. I don't like knowing that some guy is watching over my shoulder, waiting for me to finish just so he can hand me paper towels that are just as far away as the regular ones. In addition, I have the peace of mind knowing that the regular towels didn't just watch me take a leak!

• YingFoo says:

Wow, now thats what I am talking about dude.

Lou

• Jake says:

Why is 3 off limits when 1 and 4 are occupied, and when 1, 4, and 5 are occupied?

• Matt says:

Wow!

Straight guys just go crazy trying to make sure they don't end up next to another guy!

All this preoccupied thought about their junk and making sure nobody sees it!

Why not just give them little stalls like women, so they can go in private!

Just grab a urinal and use it! Sheesh!

• Jk says:

The guy that peeks through the door crack of the stalls…

• Thadd says:

If you have to ask about any of the urinal ones, you have made someone feel really uncomfortable (or don't go to restrooms with urinals).

• Scot says:

No, ***** that, I'm farting as loud as I have to. If I can't fart in the bathroom, what place is there for it?

• Trime says:

A marine and a sailor are in the men's room taking a piss. The marine finishes up and goes to walk out the door and the sailor says, "in the Navy, they teach us to wash our hands after we piss." The marine replies, "In the Marines, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

• lyle says:

who says "sheesh"? I'm not pissin' next to that guy!

• YourMomsBoyToy says:

If you take a urinal… you must also consider the next person who may enter… choose wrong and you leave that person with no option. Be considerate.

• Robert S says:

@Jake

1. 3 is off limits when 1 and 4 is occupied because you wouldn't want the next guy to come in to make a choice between a triple or a quad pee line. By taking the 2 or 5 you will be creating 2 doubles for the next guy to come in.

2. When 1, 4 and 5 are occupied you pick 2 for the same reason above it is better to have 2 doubles rather than a triple and a single.

Very simple rules to follow and will help prevent awkward situations.

• carseatssafety says:

• Kivimies says:

Your choice of urinal protocol is flawed. Check out xkcd's proper version.

• Korren says:

"Very simple rules to follow and will help prevent awkward situations."

If I can create an awkward situation for a emotionally unstable (i.e. homophobic) guy, then I'll do that. I'm not going to go out of my way to make their life comfortable when they've spent so much time making mine UNcomfortable…..

• tony says:

if a man cant fart loudly in the toilet, where can he?

• Donn says:

Get over it. This is so phobic. I'm straight and I don't care where I stand, who looks, what they see, what they think. Real men don't live in fear. We all have willies, they are all different; who cares. Elementary school is over.